Monday, March 5, 2012

March Craft



I found this picture  frame at one of my favorite stores Goodwill! I was going to use it to put my family picture in it but decided I liked this idea. I wanted to make something each month that would have a saying to go with each month. It was quick and easy to do. For the word 'lucky' I used my Storybook Cricut cartridge, for the shamrocks I got the stencil from my old work, but I am sure you can find one anywhere. I had my son Carter paint them two different color green and added gold glitter on the edges when is was done drying. And for the yellow swirls, I used a stencil of mine, I also added glitter around the words and the swirl. I liked how it turned out and can't wait to work on Aprils!!!

1 comment:

  1. Goodwill is one of my favorite stores too! Im so excited one is finally coming to UT in April. I hope they have good sales. Every state does it differently. Cute frame and I like how the project turned out! The font is really tiny to read on here, maybe it would be better in a different font but stay the same size? Just my opinion. Cute layout - it's so holiday!

    ReplyDelete